|||||"More Than Fine"-Switchfoot||]|
I was tagged by Nic!! :o)
Six of my favorite songs and why (trust me, I have a lot more than six!):
1. "On the Way Down"-Ryan Cabrera: I love R.C. and his music, but this song just has a lot of meaning behind it, and reminds me of my friends. If I'm falling or am at a low point in my life, I know I can hold onto my friends to lift me back up because they love me, and because I love them!
2. "Be the Girl"-Aslyn: Once again, I just LOVE her music, but it's a great song about how I'm not the type of girl that's going to just be pushed to the side and forgot about, and how I think I, and all girls deserve to show who they really are.
3. "More Than Anyone"-Gavin DeGraw: Reminds me of how at school, and home, I'm usually just "one of the guys" or just always a friend, and I want to prove that I can be more than that.
4. "This is Your Life"-Switchfoot: All of Switchfoot's songs are favorites of mine, but the title pretty much explains it. We all have our own lives, we can't do anything about yesterday, we have no idea what will happen tomorrow, so we need to live each day as the people we want to be.
5. "Because of You"-Kelly Clarkson: This song is perfect for how I usually am very reserved, and don't open up to people very easily and I have a hard time trusting people because of people that have hurt me in the past, if it was a friend, a guy, and especially my dad.
6. "When the Sand Runs Out"-Rascal Flatts: After Keith's sudden death, this song reminded me of how Keith lived his life, with no regrets. He loved with all of his heart, and was just an incredible person, and I realized that I was the opposite. We never know when our lives will be over, and I pray that none of ours are cut short like Keith's-so I want to move on with my life, and somehow make my mark on the world.
Sweet man! Here's the six people I'm tagging:
- Katie C.!